Skip to main content

Our Favorite Baby/Toddler Apps

Today's post is about Apps! I don't know about you but my daughter is crazy about my mobile devices. She used to be crazy about my phone at first, then she moved onto the ipad and it's been her favorite since. I have downloaded a ton of free and paid apps since this started and there's only a few which have remained a favorite for her. Here is our list:

Peekaboo: Ladybird Baby Touch

Interactive, Fun, Colorful, has sounds, teaches them objects and animals.

Happy Babies: Ladybird Baby Touch

Similar but its about momma and babies. We loved it just as much as the first. :)

Juno's Piano - Learn Songs, Play with Parents, and Free Play HD

Let them go crazy on the free play here.

Interactive Alphabet ABCs

 Fun, Colorful and Interactive.

Peekaboo Fridge

(You can download peekaboo friends and peekaboo presents for free)

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Road Rally appisode

 Fun Interactive game/ video.

Miss Spider's Bedtime Story for the iPad (Free)

 Has a video (Scarlett's Favorite), story option, puzzle, color, match game.

The Lonely Beast ABC

 Fun, Unique & Interactive Alphabet learning.

Wood Puzzle First Years HD Lite (Free)

 This one is fun, interactive but your child might get stressed trying to move the pieces.


WATCH Disney Junior (Free)

 Watch free videos or if you have Comcast watch Live Disney Jr on your ipad, Internet connection is required.

Nighty Night! HD

Cute, Interactive bedtime book, you help turn off the lights so everyone can go to sleep.

Xylophone from Interactive Alphabet (Free)

This is basically the Xylophone from the letter X in the alphabet app above, you can get this as a standalone app for free and it has extra features.

So, those are her favorite apps. She has a lot more, she doesn't play them all at once or every day but this way she has variety and she doesn't get bored. 

I should also note, I was not paid to post these on my blog, I am not an affiliate nor do I get anything for posting these here except for the single pleasure of sharing.

I hope you and your little ones enjoy these apps as much as we have. If you have an recommendations for me, please leave me a comment with them, we are always looking to try new ones. 

I Hope everyone has a great day, I'm off to make a little bears lunch. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipe: Creamy Coconut Popsicles!

Sweet, Creamy & Delicious.... Creamy Coconut Popsicles. This recipe makes about 12-15 Popsicles depending on your molds. You'll need: 1 can of coconut milk (I used Thai kitchen organic) 1 can of reg sized condensed milk ½ cup Almond or Coconut milk ¼ cup heavy cream 1 teaspoon vanilla extract ¾ cup shredded unsweetened coconut 1. Blend ingredients together. 2. Pour into Popsicle molds and freeze for about 5 hrs. 3. Enjoy!

Paleo Recipe: Spicy Cilantro, Lime & Paprika Chicken Thighs

This chicken recipe is not only delicious, but Whole30 & Paleo friendly. It's also a quick but flavorful meal to prepare during the week. You can either grill these or bake them in the oven. I have tried both and they came out great either way. You will need: 1 pack of Chicken Thighs Bone in & skin on (usually 4) 1 tbsp Paprika 2 tsp Garlic Powder 1 tsp of dried Parsley 1 tsp of Salt 1 tbsp of Cilantro (I used pureed) Juice & zest from a Lime 1/2 tsp Cayenne Pepper 1/2 tsp of ground Pepper 1 tbsp of olive oil Preheat oven at 400F if you are going to be baking it straight away (if you are going to let it sit, hold off on that).  Mix all the ingredients together (not the chicken).  Once you have your marinade, add your chicken thighs and coat them well.  I usually get some under the skin because if you don't the chicken can be rather bland.  Depending if you are letting it sit some or not, go ahead and bake for 35-40 mins.  Once...

Recipe: Super Tasty White Choc Chip Cookies

HI! Sorry I have not posted much in a while, My camera broke and I finally bought one (it's going back, I am not happy with it) but I managed to take some test pictures of some cookies I made so I figured I'd post this. If you love soft chunky cookies that are moist, this is the recipe for you. :-) I make these every week, with different variations. If you like this I can post more in the future, so please let me know. Ingredients     1 cup Butter (Room temp or cut in pieces and Microwave for 20-30 secs)     1/2 cup Brown Sugar     1/2 cup Sugar     3.4 oz pkg instant Chocolate pudding mix     2 eggs (at room temp)     1 tbsp Cocoa Powder     1 1/2 tsp Vanilla Essence or Extract     2 1/4 cup Flour     1 tsp Baking soda     1/2 tsp Baking powder     2 Cups of White Choc Chips (I use Ghirardelli) Instructions  ...