Skip to main content

Scarletts Favorite patties (Recipe)

Not an amazing picture, I know! The past few days my daughter has been feeling a little picky about eating, she has a good reason though.  She has been having teething pains from the canine teeth that appear to be coming in. :( She's pretty good about the pain, apart from the eating which she still does but just not as good as usual. So I made her one of her favorites, Turkey patties.

Recipe is as follows but you may add and subtract as needed.

  • 1 pack of Ground Turkey or Chicken
  • Half a small onion chopped small
  • 1 tbsp coriander chopped or pureed
  • 1 cup of mushrooms chopped small
  • 1 celery stick chopped small
  • Soy sauce to your liking
  • 1 generous pinch of ground pepper
  • 1 Garlic Clove minced
  • 1 tbsp of your favorite cooking oil.

Mix all the ingredients, shape into patties and cook on medium heat or medium low, depending on your stove.  Flip half-way through and you are done. I served hers with some sticky rice (easier for her to pick up), steamed mix veggies and apple slices for dessert.

She was happy, ate almost all of her food and I have a happy and full babe. What more could a mother ask for. :)

Tomorrow I hope to make some gingerbread cookies for the first time and I hope to share my adventure with you. I will be letting my little artista decorate a couple of the little men, lets see how crazy they come out. hahaha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipe: Creamy Coconut Popsicles!

Sweet, Creamy & Delicious.... Creamy Coconut Popsicles. This recipe makes about 12-15 Popsicles depending on your molds. You'll need: 1 can of coconut milk (I used Thai kitchen organic) 1 can of reg sized condensed milk ½ cup Almond or Coconut milk ¼ cup heavy cream 1 teaspoon vanilla extract ¾ cup shredded unsweetened coconut 1. Blend ingredients together. 2. Pour into Popsicle molds and freeze for about 5 hrs. 3. Enjoy!

Recipe: Super Tasty White Choc Chip Cookies

HI! Sorry I have not posted much in a while, My camera broke and I finally bought one (it's going back, I am not happy with it) but I managed to take some test pictures of some cookies I made so I figured I'd post this. If you love soft chunky cookies that are moist, this is the recipe for you. :-) I make these every week, with different variations. If you like this I can post more in the future, so please let me know. Ingredients     1 cup Butter (Room temp or cut in pieces and Microwave for 20-30 secs)     1/2 cup Brown Sugar     1/2 cup Sugar     3.4 oz pkg instant Chocolate pudding mix     2 eggs (at room temp)     1 tbsp Cocoa Powder     1 1/2 tsp Vanilla Essence or Extract     2 1/4 cup Flour     1 tsp Baking soda     1/2 tsp Baking powder     2 Cups of White Choc Chips (I use Ghirardelli) Instructions     Preheat oven to 350 degrees.     Cream together butter and sugar in a large mixing bowl. Stir in the dry pudding mix and vanilla essence.         Beat in on

Whole 30 Challenge: Turkey Veggie Burgers & Butternut Squash Fries

Hi again! I have been a little M.I.A since the new year. I apologize, but I am back again and I wanted to share with you my newest thing. I stumbled across the Whole30 Challenge, and after reading about it and it's benefits, I decided I wanted to take part in this challenge too. So, Today was my first day, it's been good so far but I can see there will be some difficult days ahead as far as cravings go. For my first day I started out with Eggs, bacon & an apple for breakfast. for lunch I was a getting hungry and needed something quick so, I had a rolled egg omelet & a delicious salad packed with lots of yummy things and I just sprinkled it with some salt, pepper & lemon. For dinner I made more of an effort, I had turkey veggie patties, butternut squash baked fries & some salad vegetables on the side. If you would like the recipe for my Turkey veggie Burgers just follow the steps below. 1 lb Ground Turkey 1 small onion or half a regular sized onion chop