Recipe is as follows but you may add and subtract as needed.
- 1 pack of Ground Turkey or Chicken
- Half a small onion chopped small
- 1 tbsp coriander chopped or pureed
- 1 cup of mushrooms chopped small
- 1 celery stick chopped small
- Soy sauce to your liking
- 1 generous pinch of ground pepper
- 1 Garlic Clove minced
- 1 tbsp of your favorite cooking oil.
Mix all the ingredients, shape into patties and cook on medium heat or medium low, depending on your stove. Flip half-way through and you are done. I served hers with some sticky rice (easier for her to pick up), steamed mix veggies and apple slices for dessert.
She was happy, ate almost all of her food and I have a happy and full babe. What more could a mother ask for. :)
Tomorrow I hope to make some gingerbread cookies for the first time and I hope to share my adventure with you. I will be letting my little artista decorate a couple of the little men, lets see how crazy they come out. hahaha