Tuesday, May 7, 2013
Creamy Rawrsicles! Blueberry, Spinach & Protein Popsicle Recipe
I would like to apologize for no posts, My camera is broken and I can't take any decent pictures at the moment until i buy a new one, which might be a while. Here is a recipe for a Popsicle I made for my daughter, she loves these and has already eaten half the batch.
The recipe takes a few minutes and you can make 6 - 8 Popsicles.
1 1/4 Cup of Frozen Blueberries
1/2 Cup of whole fat vanilla Yogurt
1/2 Cup of Coconut Milk (I use Thai Kitchen Organic Milk)
1/3 cup of Heavy Cream
1 Tbsp of Honey
1 Tbsp of Condensed Milk (You can skip this or just add 1Tablespoonof honey again instead)
1/4 cup of Protein Powder (I used BSN Syntha-6 Vanilla)
10 leaves of clean baby spinach
1. In a blender, puree the yogurt, Cream and coconut milk. Once a smooth consistency is reached, add the frozen blueberries, spinach leaves and blend.
2. Add your tablespoon of Honey and condensed milk and blend.
3. Add protein powder and blend.
4. Pour into Popsicle molds and freeze for at least 4 Hrs.
5. Remove from the molds and enjoy!