here are some ideas you and your little one can do depending on the weather and what you have available to you:
- Play Dough
- Drawing with crayons (use up carton from cereal boxes to make a nice card)
- Sensory box (no need for rainbow rice, use beans, lentils, flour... so many recipes around)
- if you have a tablet (you can read, do puzzles, practice the alphabet or shapes... it pretty limitless)
- Pretend play
- Go out and play, look and point at different things around you.
- Go to a playground
- Get dirty with them and plant something or Play in a sandbox!
- Cook something together or ask them to help you put the dishes away
- Make a tent out of sheets, furniture and cushions.
- Sing and Dance (my daughter goes crazy around music.
- Watch a movie
- If your child is a little older you can sew a doll or make collages or other fun crafts.
I'm off to try to sew a pair of leggins for my little carebear (new to sewing), Wish me luck!!! :D