Skip to main content

Hi and Welcome!


Hi There! I'm Diana, Welcome to my blog The Whimsical Momma! This is my first blog, I tried making others but never knew quite what to type so i never used them, so please bear with me as I start out. So a little about me and my life. I am married to my best friend, we have been married 6 going on 7 years. We have a lovely and funny little girl named Scarlett Rose and a crazy overly vocal kitty named Clover. I am a stay at home mommy and I wouldn't trade it for anything. 

I am looking to make this a blog about my day to day mommy life, sharing anything from a recipe to what baby/ toddler items i am currently favoring. Please let me know if you wish to see any specific tips or information. I look forward to writing further posts and hope that you enjoy them. :)

If you wish to know more about me, please check the About me section.

Comments

  1. Just got my payment for $500.

    Sometimes people don't believe me when I tell them about how much you can make by taking paid surveys from home...

    So I show them a video of myself getting paid $500 for doing paid surveys to set the record straight once and for all.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Paleo Recipe: Spicy Cilantro, Lime & Paprika Chicken Thighs

This chicken recipe is not only delicious, but Whole30 & Paleo friendly. It's also a quick but flavorful meal to prepare during the week. You can either grill these or bake them in the oven. I have tried both and they came out great either way. You will need: 1 pack of Chicken Thighs Bone in & skin on (usually 4) 1 tbsp Paprika 2 tsp Garlic Powder 1 tsp of dried Parsley 1 tsp of Salt 1 tbsp of Cilantro (I used pureed) Juice & zest from a Lime 1/2 tsp Cayenne Pepper 1/2 tsp of ground Pepper 1 tbsp of olive oil Preheat oven at 400F if you are going to be baking it straight away (if you are going to let it sit, hold off on that).  Mix all the ingredients together (not the chicken).  Once you have your marinade, add your chicken thighs and coat them well.  I usually get some under the skin because if you don't the chicken can be rather bland.  Depending if you are letting it sit some or not, go ahead and bake for 35-40 mins.  Once...

Recipe: Creamy Coconut Popsicles!

Sweet, Creamy & Delicious.... Creamy Coconut Popsicles. This recipe makes about 12-15 Popsicles depending on your molds. You'll need: 1 can of coconut milk (I used Thai kitchen organic) 1 can of reg sized condensed milk ½ cup Almond or Coconut milk ¼ cup heavy cream 1 teaspoon vanilla extract ¾ cup shredded unsweetened coconut 1. Blend ingredients together. 2. Pour into Popsicle molds and freeze for about 5 hrs. 3. Enjoy!

Recipe: Super Tasty White Choc Chip Cookies

HI! Sorry I have not posted much in a while, My camera broke and I finally bought one (it's going back, I am not happy with it) but I managed to take some test pictures of some cookies I made so I figured I'd post this. If you love soft chunky cookies that are moist, this is the recipe for you. :-) I make these every week, with different variations. If you like this I can post more in the future, so please let me know. Ingredients     1 cup Butter (Room temp or cut in pieces and Microwave for 20-30 secs)     1/2 cup Brown Sugar     1/2 cup Sugar     3.4 oz pkg instant Chocolate pudding mix     2 eggs (at room temp)     1 tbsp Cocoa Powder     1 1/2 tsp Vanilla Essence or Extract     2 1/4 cup Flour     1 tsp Baking soda     1/2 tsp Baking powder     2 Cups of White Choc Chips (I use Ghirardelli) Instructions  ...