Pinterest

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Ipsy sneak peek June 2013!


Today, I got my e-mail letting me know my bag from ipsy had been shipped. I look forward to this every month, I love surprises and ipsy never disappoints me, so you know I going to be looking forward to it every month. I headed over to the site (I know, I cheated!) because I am not very patient and here is what will be in my box. You too can get almost the same, I think they are also sending some people a really nice looking gel eyeliner with brush and there might be more but I am unaware of those.

If you are interested and would like to join, you can follow the link ( I think I get something after so many people join), ipsy is a $10 a month subscription service, you can cancel or skip at anytime. I like that its free shipping and you get 4-5 full size items and they are always pretty good and worth a lot more than the $10 you pay.

I'll be sure to post pictures of my bag once it arrives too so you can see. :)

4 comments:

  1. Hi, Diana:

    Have never heard of iPsy before but sounds like a fun way to try out new products from a variety of companies. Will give them a visit and check them out.

    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, this is Missy from G34 Media - but you don't have it enabled for me to enter in my non-Wordpress URL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks really neat. I think I'll check it out, thanks for sharing!

    Angel @ Household Savvy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never used it before but it looks like you could get some good deals by signing up for this.

    ReplyDelete